일요일, 10월 09, 2005

New Knitting for October

For October.. I'm continuing Holiday projects and stashbuster for myself..
and my first big crochet - homefurnishing project..

I would like to finish all these soon - So I can start buy yarns & start These
for myself this winter!

Miss Maple from Rowan38 and
missmaple

Texture Coat from Knitscene.

On my needles~~~

Crochet Dollies for contempo granny blanket
DSCF1390
To make a blanket, I need to make 76 of this ..
That means.. It would probably take me till end of this year..uumm..

Blankberry from Knitty

Already started knitting first sleeves..
I'm start thinking I need to control my week knee on knitted bobbles..
whatever pattern it is if it has bobble & pom pom.. I fall over..
Why!!! I curse U Bobbles!!

DSCF1403


Not the last..
another complicate project..Ene's Scarf.
On picture it looks like hairy pink tripe..
NO!
It will be a scarf with bits of lurex yarn accent!.

DSCF1405

aahh...
One holiday project down...8 more to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry - I bet you struggle through six more granny squares and then suddenly find yourself finished. Once you get used to crochetting it goes SUPER FAST.

7:55 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

Thanks Christine for incouragement!!
5 done 73 to go...

11:12 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home