수요일, 7월 18, 2007

Back & Alive

After move to other site..
and tries to desperately work new things out..
I finally figure that I could not abandon old good blogger site.

Other site was all good with new ideas..

Enough storages for photos & videos, flash and photo modifications,
great design skins & background musics and so on

I was happy with multiple new choices & eager to try new site with baby in mind..
But I was heartbroken with trial and errors.

Anyway..

I am back..

I have to confess that I haven't been Knitting..
and very proud of it.

Sheer survival in sleep deprivation is my mode last 4 months
and happy that I am excited about different stool colors baby poop.

I probably can not write much about knitting now..
but plenty to offer on baby stuff.. !!!!

라벨:

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home