목요일, 1월 18, 2007

Cardigan

After I been with baby, I been living in
One gap jean and 3 Forever 21 t-shirts.
All because I did not wanted to spend too much money
buying clothes for ever chaning size of me.

But when chilly weather hit where I am,
( compare to East coast, of course it is warm spring weather)
I could not live out of thin layers of T-shirts anymore.
I needed to Knit or Buy something.

JAWBREAKER

Here I present to you 'Jawbreaker' from Interweave winter 06
- Perfect cardigan for Pregnant woman.
Pattern was extremely easy and quick knit ( using chunky yarns)
and I don't have to worry about whether this cardigan will fit me
when my belly expand a week later
-- because It has already open front !

I used Rowan Plaid yarn - that I have frogged from my early
disaster cardigan ( One that I have washed in washing machine).

Only my complain is Yarn is extremely sheddy - I only able to
wear light color cotton T-shirt inside because it gets cover
with white, light blue and some black 1 1/2 length furs all over.
YUK!

3 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

It's so cute! And very versatile.

I'm loving your baby knits too. I bet it's so fun to knit for the baby.

6:51 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

This cardigan looks very nice on you. When I saw it in the magazine I never thought I would knit it but now that I see yours I like it much better! Good job.

2:45 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

언니,,인제 정말 예쁜 아가 만날날이 얼마 안 남았네요,, 예쁜 임산부언니,,건강하고 순산하시길 바래요,엘에이에 있었으면 베이비 샤워도 함께 축하해줬을텐데 참 아쉽네요,, 예쁜 크리스마스 카드랑 초대장도 잘 받았어요, 우리는 뭐가 그리 바빴는지 보내지도 못하고,,쏘리,,
옷도 너무 예쁘고 임산부도 너무 예쁘네요,,
막달엔 몸도 많이 무거워서 힘들텐데 조심하시고 행복하시길 바래요,,다음달에 엘에이에 갈 예정인데 예쁜 아들래미 만나러 갈께요,,그럼 잘 지내세요,,안녕,,

11:58 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home