화요일, 10월 18, 2005

Have I been Knitting??

I been bad knitter this week..
My usual dose of at least knit hour and half a day been seriously distracted by
These 2 things..

One : Samurai Manga..
I don't know where is fascination from..
but I love any big blade swishing samurai like mangas..
like Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, even though not really samurai but with big swordInuyasha and Samurai Champloo Anime...

Last week I have discovered not only one but two new mangas & I was too busy reading at night..
and compromise knitting time..

splash-bleach
Vagabond & Bleach

Highly recommended these two..
Vagabond can be quite gruesome - but beautiful artwork..and deep storyline..
Bleach is fun.. But sometimes little bit harder to understand due to bad translation..

Anyway..
Second reason is This!

DSCF1422


It is secret!!
I will show & tell soon~~~
Probably in about 2 weeks it will be finish.



My neglected knittings..
at least I have finished first chart on Ene's scarf~~
It is for someone who Loves Pink & Sparkle..
Hope she likes this one.... For Christmas

DSCF1425

and New knitting -- ( after putting blackberry aside)
Turtleneck Shrug..
another for someone I love..

DSCF1427

I need to buy bamboo DPN or find some 12" circular..
because these metal DPN Sucks and too slippery..!! I kept missing stitches..

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home