일요일, 3월 26, 2006

Summer Poncho : Too early???

PONCHO
Lightweight Ponchetta knitted with Hemp for knitting yarn -
All hemp6 in Classic Hemp color..

I never liked poncho when it was big last year ..
more like downright hated..
( Martha's poncho? Yuk!)

Never ever thought I would knit one myself..
but as it turns out,,
I loved how this Ponchetta feels ( first time I knitted with hemp yarn)
and how it fits too~~

Do you think because it is knitted with tears & pains
instead bought $20.99 on sale?

Yarn description says yarns will get stronger -
and softer as it gets washed...
This I will tell you After I wash couple of times.
Please wait probably a year this to happen..

Thank you for all comments!!
I haven't had chance to wear it though..
much too cold to wear it out yet!!

Heater

See~~
Here is the proof.
When I took this picture, I needed heater dish
to get me through,,
haha!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Terhi said...

So, so beautiful! It looks really airy and light, perfect for summer. :-)

12:16 오전  
Blogger Jillio said...

how fabulous! I like it! very nice job! how is the hemp? is it very warm?
i like K-dramas, too! too bad i don't get home in time to watch any :(

3:01 오전  
Blogger j a r e d said...

wow it looks great! thanks for sharing

9:03 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Very cute! It doesn't even really look like a poncho!

10:17 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

블로그가 정말 예쁩니다. 눈이 즐겁군요..

11:43 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Is really gorgeous !!! perfect for summer.. Can u tell me where did you get this pattern??, I live in Malaysia, the weather are really hot all year round, I think this poncho are perfect for the weather here. I would appreciate if you can give the info. thanks!

prettyknit

9:53 오후  
Blogger Tara said...

It's fabulous, stupedous and GORGEOUS! And the weather's warming up...where I am anyway, so hopefully you can wear it soon!

9:19 오전  
Blogger winnie said...

very pretty. which pattern is it from?

2:21 오후  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it.

1:44 오후  
Blogger jennifer said...

i'm working on that right now and am soooooo glad to see how gorgeous yours looks (i also am pretty much anti-poncho, except for little babies). great work!

6:17 오전  
Blogger Anushka said...

it's so pretty!

11:29 오전  
Blogger Come roll with me said...

Ahh. Eebuda!
Okay. Hehe. But seriously, it looks good.

5:34 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

우와,,판쵸 너무 귀엽고 예뻐요,,
날씬한 언니한테 참 잘 어울리네요,,
뭐든지 척척 잘 만드는 솜씨가 부러워요,
다음작품은 무엇인지요, 기대되네요,,
잘 보고갑니다, 또 올께요,,안녕히 계세요

10:29 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

윗글 리나가 남기고 갑니다,,

10:30 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

I love this poncho! It looks like a sweater rather than a poncho. Maybe that is why I like it so much, I never was into the poncho thing like you...
Where did you get the model?

6:29 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Ok found the place for the pattern. I have to say, I like so much I ordered the pattern and Hemp in Lilac.

1:07 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home